skip to main |
skip to sidebar
- April 12th- Easter Sunday-As we start new and fresh after our Lenten fasting, I happy to rejoice in the blessings from the one and only Jesus Christ. I feel it only fitting that I would be at the point in my recovery that I can now show off my new hair. It has been 5 months and 3 weeks since my last chemo cycle. As you can see by my photo that I was lucky to have dark not gray colored hair return. It did return very curly. I'm not sure what to think of all that curl. I've always had straight hair --like a board. Not sure how long the curl will last but I'm sure about the time I get use to it, all will change. That has been the patten in my life as of lately. When our family was leaving for the extended family Easter gathering, Olivia said to me " Mommy you forgot your wig". She has heard me say for so long wait don't answer the door until I get my wig on. Hoping all had a Blessed Easter.
- On April 4th -Brody 3rd Birthday-my Grandpa Wilbert passed away. He was such a wonderful, gentle, soft spoken, and strong man. A good example is: He and Grandma said a rosary every night for my recovery from the day I was diagnosed until he went into the hospital. I do believe we now have another special angle watching over us. I will love you always Grandpa.
9 comments:
YEA!!!!!! You finally did it! Great picture. I loved your hair when I saw you one night last week. It's so soft, too! Wasn't it funny how Trent was just staring at you? He wasn't sure what to think, seeing you without your wig.
You are an inspiration to everyone.
Love,
Tam
HEY MARSHA--LOOKIN GREAT--WHATS A LITTLE CURL HURT?!?!?! ITS KINDA THE NEW YOU--YA KNOW OUT WITH THE OLD IN WITH THE NEW(CURLS)--YOU LOOK LIKE A MILLION BUCKS--LIKE YOUR READY FOR A NEW START--GO FOR IT--ALL YOUR SUPPORTERS ARE BEHIND YOU--REMEMBER THE SKY IS THE LIMIT--YOU-GO-GIRL.....
SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR GRANDPA--YOU HAVE MY SYMPATHY
LOVE PAM
Marsha -
Let's hope this week is finally a normal week for your family. You have sure had a lot going on.
You look great in the picture! I do hope you are feeling as great as you look! Can't wait to see you.
Love Ya -
Janet
I think your hair looks great. Mine came in dark and very curly too. NOt quite as curly now but still dark. OK, maybe a little gray, but I covered that up.
You look great. Short is in. It will keep you cool expecially this summer when it's hot hot hot. Keep up the great work. You are truly an inspiration to all. We all love you!
Hope Brody had a great b-day. One on these days when you are home let Brody come and play. The kids would love for him to come down.
Renee
Marsha , you look GREAT!! Very chic and will be easy to take care of. I love your spirit and determination. You have been quite a warrior through all of this. Keep smiling! Julie Strader
Marsha---I LOVE IT !!!
Isn't it great to not wear those wigs??? You look terrific---maybe you should spike it with some gel like Jon & Kate plus 8 ??? Can't wait to get to see you sometime soon---so we can hang out. Have a great week!
Sarah
Hey Hey Hey Marsha!!!! Looking Good!!! Way to Go!!! What a cute little summer do!! You look super and I know it's short & it's curly, but wow.... don't you feel free. It's so quick & easy now & believe me when you have to fix your hair again, you will never allow enough time (words from experience). Mom said, she seen you today & you looked so wonderful & I sure do agree. You just keep glowing... because you deserve it! We need to talk real soon. Love Ya, Theresa
I LOVE your hair like that :) I know I have told you a million times but you look so pretty!
Post a Comment